Our client designs, manufactures and sells charging solutions for electric vehicles. Its Legal & Compliance team is looking a Senior Legal Counsel that can support the set-up of an appropriated supply chain legal framework, going from drafting general purchase conditions to negotiating larger manufacturing and supply agreements, as well as the implementation of the contract management system for these contracts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provide legal support, mainly to the operations team, on (pre)contractual matters.
- Identify and assess legal risks and implications on the supply chain.
- Generally, provide hands-on support in structuring EVBox’s global growth.
Contract (Templates) Management
- Support the set-up, adoption and management of a centralized legal database.
- Draft and keep up-to-date a legal template database, aligned with the company’s development.
- Cooperate closely and proactively with the Legal & Compliance team but also all other departments on various legal matters (corporate, contractual, IP, ..).
- Review, negotiate and advise on contractual documents together with the business partners.
- Provide assistance on compliance matters, e.g. set-up communication / training materials.
- Master’s degree in Private Law, with a focus on (international) contracting.
- Circa 5 – 8 years of relevant international work experience, preferably in automotive related business.
- Ability to design/structure the procurement process.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Strong contract modeling software skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch languages, both verbal and written.
- Accuracy: ability to work accurately and meticulously, with an eye for detail, aimed at avoiding (careless) errors.
- Quality awareness: achieves constant quality, detects problems, and makes adjustments within permitted norms.
- Anticipates problems, recognizes hidden defects.
- Analytical capacity: draws distinctions between essentials and side issues and penetrates to the core of the problem. Ability to predict possible consequences of envisaged steps and provide options on ways forward.
- Capable of focusing on priorities.
- Initiative: strongly oriented towards conducting business, towards initiating action of his/her own accord and not waiting (for others) any longer than is necessary.
- Teamplayer: eager to learn from others and open to communication in order to build a solid partnership.
- Last but least: a pro-active person with a ‘can do attitude’; hands-on and stress resilient.
- Being part of a truly international team in the Amsterdam office who believes in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure;
- Competitive package incl. discounted collective health insurance and a pension plan;
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week;
- Great opportunities for personal development;
- Friday afternoon drinks and cool company events.
Please send your resume including notes on application to email@example.com
Jurist Arbeidsrecht – vloeiend Duits
Namens onze opdrachtgever, de Duits-Nederlandse Handelskamer (DNHK), komen wij graag in gesprek met een bevlogen Jurist Arbeidsrecht ter versterking v…
Junior Legal Counsel EMEA
On behave of our client Interface, an international company based in the Utrecht region, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Legal Counsel EMEA…