We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We’re going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof. Team Support at EVBox is focused on handling incoming requests and anticipating product improvements to help achieve a zero-emission future.
Who We’re Looking For
Be in charge of various activities: review and draft different types of contracts; assist the tender team; set-up training; daily coordination of contract tracking/management system – all with support of other members of the Legal & Compliance team. In general: to be part of a growing team in a rapidly growing business.
Focus areas, main duties & responsibilities
- Serve as privacy counsel for all legal entities, units and organisations of EVBox globally;
- Provide personal data protection advice to meet strategic goals and to protect business, reputation and interests, and ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, directives and policies;
- Identify need for action and develop, implement and maintain personal data protection strategy, standards, policies, procedures, guidelines and standard contract provision.
- Providing legal advisory to the different departments on their (pre)contractual matters, including managing legal risks within the business;
- Identify and assess legal risks and implications of different business’s transactions and tender participations;
- Generally, provide hands-on support in EVBox’s daily activities around the world.
- Cooperate closely and proactively with the Legal & Compliance team members but also all other departments on various legal matters (e.g. contractual, IT&IP, corporate);
- Review, negotiate and advise on contractual documents together with internal stakeholders and third-parties;
- Provide assistance on compliance matters, e.g. set-up communication / training materials.
- Management of a centralized legal database, ensuring all necessary input is provided and data properly reflected;
- Support in drafting and keeping up-to-date a legal template database, aligned with the company’s development.
- Master degree in Private Law;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience as a lawyer or in-house legal counsel;
- Experience in a rapidly evolving industry such as the EV industry or a scale-up environment is a plus;
- We are looking for a working proficiency German and/or French speaker for this position, in addition to excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus;
- Solid experience with commercial law matters in relationship with internal stakeholders, customers, partners and suppliers (general T&C’s, distribution agreements, services agreements, etc.);
- Good understanding of IT/IP matters is a plus;
- Understanding of developing legal & compliance practices / scale up processes and drives;
- Hands-on, pragmatic, pro-active and Can-do-attitude.
- Being part of a truly international team in the Amsterdam office who believes in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure;
- Competitive package incl. discounted collective health insurance and a pension plan;
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week;
- Great opportunities for personal development;
- Friday afternoon drinks and cool company events.
Ready to join the team?
We are looking forward to your motivation letter and CV: email@example.com
(Senior) Professional Support Lawyer
Voor de advocatuur van de corporate praktijk van Loyens & Loeff zijn wij op zoek naar een (senior) Professional Support Lawyer. Ben jij toe aan ee…
Ervaren Advocaat Arbeidsrecht
Ben jij een ambitieuze, ondernemende teamspeler met ervaring binnen Arbeidsrecht, vind jij het een uitdaging om jouw eigen praktijk uit te bouwen en d…