We’re looking for a Legal Counsel talent in technology and business to join the team of Everon!
The main purpose of the Legal Counsel is to be a partner and trusted advisor to Everon’s business, drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of agreements related to the commercialization of its charging management platform, as well as providing legal consultancy, participating in business decision making processes and promoting legal, regulatory and EVBox policy compliance, all in collaboration with the Legal & Compliance team and external customers and vendors.
Focus areas, main duties & responsibilities
- Manage legal risks within the business by providing legal support to the different departments on their (pre)contractual matters (sales, operations, marketing, finance, support);
- Identify and assess legal risks and implications of different business’s transactions (incl. PaaS Agreements, sale and purchase of services, RFP & Tender responses);
- Generally, provide hands-on support in structuring Everon’s global growth.
- Cooperate closely and proactively with the Everon and Legal & Compliance teams, as well as other departments on various legal matters (privacy, contractual, IP, ..);
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on contractual documents together with the business partners;
- Provide assistance on compliance matters, e.g. set-up communication / training materials;
- You will interact with business clients, management and outside customers with regard to drafting, reviewing and negotiating relevant and appropriate complex commercial agreements and transactions.
- Support the set-up, adoption and management of a centralized legal database;
- Draft and keep up-to-date a legal template database, aligned with the company’s development.
- Master degree in Law;
- Around 4 years of relevant working experience as a qualified lawyer or in-house legal counsel;
- Experience in a tech related industry or a scale-up environment is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written. Additional languages are a plus;
Solid insight into IT and commercial law, as well on the sales side as on the purchasing side (PaaS agreements, sales and purchase of services, general T&C’s, NDA’s, etc.);
- Experience in drafting contracts for SaaS software products;
- Good understanding of compliance (in particular data privacy);
- Hands-on, pragmatic, pro-active and Can-do-attitude.
- Being part of a truly international team in the Amsterdam office who believes in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure;
- Competitive package incl. discounted collective health insurance and a pension plan;
- Flexible working hours, 32-40 hours per week;
- Great opportunities for personal development;
- Friday afternoon drinks and cool company events.
Ready to join the team?
We are looking forward to your motivation letter and CV: email@example.com
(Senior) Professional Support Lawyer
Voor de advocatuur van de corporate praktijk van Loyens & Loeff zijn wij op zoek naar een (senior) Professional Support Lawyer. Ben jij toe aan ee…
Ervaren Advocaat Arbeidsrecht
Ben jij een ambitieuze, ondernemende teamspeler met ervaring binnen Arbeidsrecht, vind jij het een uitdaging om jouw eigen praktijk uit te bouwen en d…