For our client Holender Ventures, a boutique trust firm based in the centre of Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious Compliance Officer.
Personal growth, challenge and variety are the key words when you join Holender Ventures as Compliance Officer.
The Amsterdam office is engaged in business formation of companies in the Netherlands and in other foreign jurisdictions (including offshore). Moreover, it provides company secretary services to public companies traded in Israel, UK, Switzerland, etc., as well as to private companies and entities.
The compliance officer has the responsibility for:
- Reviewing files, following and managing the compliance program framework;
- Development of compliance policy and translate this into operational standards and procedures in the organization;
- Providing strategic recommendations to management;
- Day to day support and providing advice to businesses on compliance issues;
- Identifying the compliance risks (regulatory and corporate);
- Implementation of systems and controls in relation to regulatory, corporate and legal risks;
- Performing assigned tasks as part of on-boarding, regular and event-driven review of counterparts;
- Conduct Sanctions, PEP and Adverse Media screening in accordance with procedures and escalate accordingly;
- Collect and verify information and documentation obtained;
- Manage case load and take ownership by tracking with business owners to ensure cases complete in a timely manner;
- Document outcomes of due diligence performed.
Personal skills and performance
- Strong motivation and capacity to work in a small team in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Strong sense of responsibility, well organized;
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- A high standard of English knowledge (written and oral);
- Working proactively and independently;
- Flexible and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Team player, with an open non-political style and a high level of personal integrity.
- A Master degree in Dutch corporate law or fiscal law;
- Experience with compliance (DCC, KYC, Client On-boarding);
- Good social and professional communication skills in English;
- At least a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant working experience;
- You are familiar with the relevant Dutch regulations.
About the company
Holender Ventures provides the full service of incorporating Dutch entities. They can assist with incorporating your Dutch entity in a simple and quick manner at very competitive rates, and at very short time-frames.
Holender Ventures’ corporate secretarial services ensure the proper functioning of our clients’ company and its registered office. They provide registration with the Dutch authorities, efficient processing of correspondence, the opening and managing of bank accounts as well as the managing of payment instructions and the accurate maintenance of books and records.
Holender Ventures provides directorship and corporate legal services to international companies with subsidiaries in the Netherlands, supporting clients with everyday assistance and advise and ensuring their companies’ compliance with the requirements and legislation of the Netherlands.
- A gross monthly salary between € 2,500 and € 3,000 based on 40 hours per week;
- Starting with 6 months contract but with the intention to develop Holender Ventures together with management;
- Possibilities for professional and personal development;
- A challenging work environment.
Please send your resume including notes on application to email@example.com
Mooie propositie voor een bevlogen Advocaat Arbeidsrecht: stimulerende werkomgeving waar professionele en persoonlijk ontwikkeling hoog in het vaandel…
Head of Compliance
Are you searching for a job that will challenge you? And do you want to develop yourself within a dynamic and international working environment in whi…