On behalf of SGG Netherlands N.V., located in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for an Account Manager Legal. You will become part of a team of Legal and Administrative Account Managers who manage a portfolio of client companies.
On behalf of your client companies you will be consulting and corresponding in a professional matter. Consulting and corresponding takes place with the client itself, banks, lawyers, accountants, advisers, tax consultants and (semi) governmental institutions. Furthermore you will be reporting to De Nederlandsche Bank. You will stay continuously in touch with assistant account managers legal and administration in relation with the financial and fiscal status of the client companies.
You will set up and coordinate trust activities on behalf of legal entities or other organizational set ups in accordance with Dutch law. You will implement the legal management of the client companies punctually and in accordance with the legal requirements and those of the supervisory body or client/adviser. You will draw up and assess decisions by shareholders and the board, powers of attorney and contracts, to assess articles of association of the various legal entities that fulfill the requirements of the client, legislation, directives and advisers in the various jurisdictions.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, personally and for their clients. You take ownership and have a natural drive for results.
- You successfully achieved a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Dutch (Corporate) Law.
- You obtained minimum 3 years of legal experience with a service provider (preferably with a trust office).
- You’re experienced in drafting and drawing up legal agreements and in handling acquisition of participations,
- board resolutions, incorporation and liquidation of a company and proxies.
You gained knowledge of project management (roles and responsibilities), applied to client services.
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and written. You have a fluent proficiency of the Dutch and English language. Knowledge of another language is considered a plus.
A position with one of the leading Corporate and Fund Administration companies in Europe and beyond. Focus on personal development is an important part of our company culture. And of course, creating a positive work atmosphere remains paramount. Working with SGG means working in a professional, dynamic and international-oriented working environment. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including among others: 13th month, 30 vacation days a year and a premium free pension.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (> match, motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality guaranteed.
(Senior) Company Lawyer
On behalf of JTC (Netherlands) B.V., we currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and driven Company Lawyer to join their dedicated client team w…
Advocaat Arbeidsrecht en/of Personen- en familierecht
Wij komen namens onze opdrachtgever Ariëns Advocaten in Amersfoort graag in gesprek met een zelfstandige advocaat Arbeidsrecht en/of Personen- en fami…