On behalf of Vistra Netherlands B.V., located in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager.
As a Senior Relationship Manager you will guide medior and junior Account Managers in their day to day job and control their output where needed and you will deal with the daily legal management and coordination of around 80/90 companies.
- Guiding medior and junior Account Managers in their day to day job and control their output where needed
- Dealing with daily legal management and more complex legal matters such as:
- Legal review of financial statements for client companies
- Ensuring proper legal records are maintained and prepared in relation to all client companies/structures
- Involvement in acquisitions and reorganising client companies and structures
- Drafting, reviewing and revising all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client’s portfolio
- Creating and maintaining a network of advisors
- Responsible for the co-ordination, follow up and content of meetings
- Active debt control of assigned client entities
Qualifications and other requirements
- Master of Dutch Law (with emphasis on company law or notary law)
- At least around 5 years of experience with keeping a portfolio of client companies in good legal standing by advising and guiding those clients in their business structuring
- Proven managerial experience
- Accurate and independent
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Pro-active attitude and a ‘hands-on” mentality
Diverse, dynamic and partly managerial role with international focus. Excellent remuneration, appealing corporate culture, good opportunities for development and advancement.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (> match, motivation) to email@example.com. Confidentiality guaranteed.
On behalf of the Kiltoprak Trust Company (A’dam) we are searching for an ambitious Client Director. The position The Client Director will be a member…
Corporate Secretary Director
We are searching for a hands-on Corporate Secretary Director with strong people management skills. The position The Director is responsible for the co…