T&P Legal is a niche legal services provider, providing experienced legal specialists on either a permanent or flexible basis to clients.
On behalf of one of our clients located in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a Senior Legal Officer (part-time, 60 %)
Our client is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. They focus on providing specialised and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable the clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. The client’s core services helps companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance. With operations in more than 80 countries, they are global expert who understand local needs: helping do business seamlessly across borders.
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms.
- Appoint or dismiss management/supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company etc.
- Draft standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies.
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties.
- Draft liquidations agreements and perform the formalities concerning liquidation of companies.
- Update and maintain the client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation.
- Ensure that all legal procedures remain in line with applicable law and overall objectives and execute any activities necessary to ensure client c.a. and its clients comply with which is from a sound compliance point of view required or otherwise desired.
- Building up a strong working relationship with international clients, notary, external advisors, banks, regulatory bodies and other relevant parties.
- University degree in (Dutch) law (civil, notary or fiscal).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of corporate law and regulations.
- Excellent Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills.
- General interest in international financial/capital markets and financial instruments.
Other characteristics: accurate, able to meet tight deadlines, good organizational skills, hands-on, self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please send your resume including notes on application (> match, motivation) to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org Confidentiality guaranteed.
Follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page to receive updates on our latest vacancies!
On behalf of the Kiltoprak Trust Company (A’dam) we are searching for an ambitious Client Director. The position The Client Director will be a member…
Corporate Secretary Director
We are searching for a hands-on Corporate Secretary Director with strong people management skills. The position The Director is responsible for the co…