Our client, EVBox, believes in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation. We’re going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof.
The Legal, Compliance & Security team is a young, dynamic, and internationally diverse team which works closely with the business. It provides high-quality advice to the management and business divisions around the world. The team advises on a broad range of matters, including product liability, contract law, corporate law, IP and IT law, brand protection, competition law, environmental law, and regulatory matters.
The EV industry is an exciting and dynamic environment and is undergoing major developments related to, among others, charging management and mobility as a service and product improvements to help achieve zero-emission future. This requires first-class legal support and offers attractive opportunities for dynamic lawyers.
Main Focus Areas In The Role:
- Take ownership of reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various types of contracts.
- Provide legal advice to internal stakeholders on their (pre)contractual matters, including identifying and managing legal risks and implications of different business’s transactions and tenders.
- Report directly to the Director of the Legal, Compliance & Security department and work closely with both business and your team colleagues.
- Provide hands-on legal support in daily activities around the world.
- Provide assistance on compliance matters, e.g. set-up communication/training materials.
- Support in drafting and keeping up-to-date a legal template database.
- Follow-up on laws and regulations relevant to the business.
- Think of new ways of creating awareness amongst your business partners and implement guidelines for internal stakeholders to support them in contract negotiations.
- Give guidance and training to more junior team members.
- You may be the specialist within the legal team on certain legal topics such as intellectual property or environmental law.
The profile we’re looking for:
In a nutshell, an experienced lawyer or in-house legal counsel, agile multi-tasker, and highly enthusiastic game-changer who is able to work independently but also in a team. Are you up for a challenge, ready to make the difference, and fit below profile? Apply now!
In a Little Bit More Detail:
- You have a Master’s Degree in law and 5 or more years of relevant working experience as a commercial lawyer and/or company in-house legal counsel in the area of commercial contracts.
- Experience in a rapidly evolving industry such as the EV industry or a scale-up environment is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are a must, in addition you should be fluent in at least one of the following languages: Dutch, French, and/or German.
- Good understanding of IT/IP matters is preferable.
The Person We Are Looking For
- You are accurate, customer-oriented and very well organized.
- You have a hands-on mentality and enjoy assisting in diverse and challenging subjects.
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude.
- You are able to adapt to dynamically changing circumstances.
- You are result-driven with attention to detail willing to go the extra mile to deliver excellent support.
Send us your CV with a cover letter (match, motivation) to email@example.com
Bevlogen Advocaat IE (4-7 jaar ervaring)
Interessante positie voor een bevlogen Advocaat IE met een passie voor het IE-recht die graag wil werken bij een gerenommeerd niche kantoor binnen een…
Advocaat / Partner
Ben je als Advocaat toe aan een nieuwe stap waarbij je verantwoordelijk bent voor je eigen werkdruk i.c. balans werk-privé? Wij komen graag in gesprek…