On behalf of Fuji Seal, located in Deurne, we are looking for a Legal Counsel.
Fuji Seal is a Japanese company with multiple organizations spread across the world manufactoring packaging products and machines. For the European Headquarters situated in the Netherlands, Deurne, because of further growth of the legal department of Fuji Seal we are currently looking for a Legal Counsel.
Responsible for an efficient and adequate support to commercial and supplier contracts, and assisting in all other legal matters. Which involves; global contracts (sales and purchase), compliance, reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity (IP).
The tasks can be described as follows:
- Negotiate, review and draft contracts and agreements with customers & suppliers.
- Review contracts or other documentation where the company has committed itself and assess
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advice on further steps.
- Provide and interpret legal information.
- Provide legal protection to business side.
- Report and advise directly to European Legal Officer on external legal affairs.
- Assisting in legal risk assessment, which involves analyzing legal risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the legal risks affecting the business, based on the Fuji Seal Group Risk Map.
- Assisting in legal risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated legal risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization’s previous handling of risks, based on the Fuji Seal Group Risk Map.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate actions have been or will be taken.
- Draft and review internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
To qualify for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- A relevant Bachelor or Master Degree (for example law studies)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in an international and industrial environment
- Excellent level in English communication, a good level in a third European language is an advantage (German, French, Italian, Dutch)
- Excellent analytical skills, excellent communicative and relationship management skills
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on complex matters
- Good planning and organization skills
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters
- Good statistical knowledge
- Proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
Interesting and varied job with good primary and secondary conditions in an open, informal international organization with opportunity for personal development.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (> match, motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality guaranteed.
Follow us on our LinkedIn Company Page to receive updates on our latest vacancies!
Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire Civiel Vastgoed
Wij ondersteunen een gerenommeerd advocatenkantoor in het Zuid-Nederland bij hun zoektocht naar een gedreven Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire…
Wij searchen op dit moment voor een advocaat-medewerker Arbeidsrecht voor een kantoor in de regio A’dam (Top 25), sterk in het begeleiden van fusies,…