On behalf of Linde Gas Benelux, based in Schiedam we are searching for a Legal Counsel / Company Lawyer that provides and manages a full range of legal services to commercial and operations functions. The successful candidate will be able to handle a wide range of legal work, including day-to-day legal matters and legal projects, will have a practical business-oriented approach and will be highly collaborative and a strong values and ethics leader
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity at the Linde Gas Benelux office in Schiedam, for an experienced Dutch speaking Company Lawyer who thrives on working on challenging legal issues where the nature of the business requires a flexible legal professional who acts proactively and understands the tension between the commercial wishes of the operational managers and the legal feasibility.
In this role you act as a professional legal sounding board for the whole Benelux organization, including the management board and the diverse business units, such as Sales & Marketing, Procurement, On-Site/tonnage business and Healthcare by providing the company with strategic and general legal input and pragmatic, commercially sound and proactive legal solutions. In your daily activities you report to the Head of Legal Region Europe South (“RES“) & EMEA Hub Legal On-Site RES and be part of the global Group Legal & Compliance team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising on Dutch and Belgium contract law; drafting, reviewing and validating all commercial and operational agreements, including costumer contracts, rental agreements, purchase contracts and general terms and conditions;
- Advising on Dutch and Belgium corporate law and corporate housekeeping matters e.g. shareholder’s resolutions, powers of attorney, supervisory board meetings, maintaining articles of association), privacy & data protection and compliance;
- Participating in negotiations and periodic consultation with large clients with complex contractual situations in order to provide legal financial details with regard to these contracts and their mutual cohesion;
- Implementing and monitoring internal (legal) processes.
An important task of the Company Lawyer is identifying, describing, estimating and managing legal risks affecting the business. It is important that the Company Lawyer manages to find a balance in limiting the risks, in such a way that the commercial aspects are honored as much as possible.
Work area covers contracts for the Netherlands and Belgium in the field of technical / industrial gases, medical gases and food in various forms.
- Master Dutch Law or international contract law with 4-7 years experience;
- Knowledge of Belgium law is an advantage;
- Experience in contract law, preferably as company lawyer at an international organization;
- Affinity with technical aspects, especially with regard to production and distribution;
- Willingness to travel occasionally;
- A self-starter who can work independently and at the same time is a valued team player with the ability to install confidence in colleagues and management;
- Strong analytic and communication skills in Dutch and English (verbal and written).
Client offers a fulltime job in an internationally orientated company in Schiedam. An interesting, independent position with a good perspective. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions (bonus, lease car).
Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocaat Arbeidsrecht (3-6 jaar ervaring)
Interessante vervolgstap voor een gezond ambitieuze advocaat Arbeidsrecht bij een full service kantoor in Limburg. Breed werkterrein, afwisselende zak…
Manager Juridische Zaken
Een ronduit uitdagende positie voor een breed ontwikkelde Manager Juridische Zaken die verantwoordelijk wordt voor een breed en divers palet aan taken…