In this role you will provide the full spectrum of compliance services by supporting the business on a broad range of compliance and regulatory matters.
About the company:
Alliance Tire Europe BV (ATE) is a leading company in the global Off-Highway Tires business (agricultural, forestry and construction purposes). We own three world renowned brands: Alliance, Galaxy and Primex. In Europe we are a truly international team operating both from European head-quarters in Amsterdam as well as local sales branches. ATE is a subsidiary of Yokohama Rubber Company and a member of the Alliance Tire Group.
About the position:
In this role you will provide the full spectrum of compliance services by supporting the business on a broad range of compliance and regulatory matters. You will create and build a strong compliance function for Europe. You will monitor applicable regulation, perform risk assessments, develop and implement the European Risk and Compliance strategy for Europe. You will advise the business on compliance issues, data protection, and anti-corruption laws. You will work closely together with your colleagues from other disciplines worldwide like legal, finance, risk and internal control.
Detailed role responsibilities:
- Provide ad-hoc advice and guidance to the business (solicited or unsolicited) on the full range of compliance topics;
- Review and provide guidance on new customer, vendor, and other contracts;
- Guide and oversee the business in their execution of key risk management processes such as Risk Assessments, as it relates to compliance risks;
- Oversight of contract management and operational compliance;
- Recommending change understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures;
- Work closely with ATC legal department (based in India);
- Coordination of board meetings;
- Provide support to the business to continuously enhance awareness and understanding of compliance risks and regulations;
- Monitoring and complying to regulatory/best practice requirements, facility, and operations audit management;
- Secretarial topics such as Trade Register;
- Develop network of external advisors in individual countries;
- Support HR manager in case of legal conflicts with (former) employees.
About the requirements:
- Master’s degree in Business Law or other relevant field;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a relevant position;
- Strong knowledge of relevant laws and regulations;
- Ability to identify and clearly explain regulatory compliance risks;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Fits well in a dynamic environment characterised by an entrepreneurial spirit and innovation;
- Self-starter: ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Being part of a truly international team (12 nationalities) in the Amsterdam office;
- Close corporation with the legal team based in Mumbai, India;
- Competitive package;
- Flexible working hours, 24-32 hours per week;
- Great opportunities for personal development;
- Great coffee.
Please send your resume including notes on application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality is ofcouse guaranteed
Een leuke opening voor een betrokken Jurist Bestuursrecht die ZLTO en haar leden brede juridisch ondersteuning geeft, inclusief pro actief adviseren e…
Geboden wordt een interessante positie voor een bevlogen advocaat Bouwrecht die beschikt over de nodige proceservaring voor een mooie en florerende pr…