On behave of our client Interface, an international company based in the Utrecht region, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior Legal Counsel EMEA with a no-nonsense work approach and team player mentality to strengthen and expand its legal team.
As a Junior Legal Counsel within the legal team EMEA you will be involved in providing corporate legal and administrative services under the supervision of the Senior Legal Counsel EAAA. You will be working in close collaboration with members of the various global (legal) departments as well as the other functions.
Principal daily accountabilities
- Manage corporate legal requirements of entities in EMEA countries, (e.g. corporate housekeeping: shareholder agreements, corporate decision making contracts, etc.);
- Review and draft commercial contracts as required (e.g. distributor/dealer agreements, non-disclosure agreements, purchase agreements);
- Provide legal support and advice to the sales and operational teams;
- Advise and support a variety of commercial transactions;
- Identify legal risks and liabilities and report them via appropriate channels to relevant stakeholders;
- Support compliance initiatives within the organization;
- Active contribution to the improvement of work processes within the organization;
- Liaise with regulatory bodies and government authorities as required;
- Assist in managing outside counsel engagement.
Competencies, skills and education level
- Law Degree from qualified European University;
- At least 2 – 3 years of corporate transactional and commercial experience;
- Experience with GDPR is a plus;
- Commercially minded and pragmatic with a demonstrated ability to solve problems quickly;
- Experience in multi-national corporate setting;
- Client focused with rapid responsiveness in providing counsel;
- Excellent communication skills, with fluency in English;
- Office location for this function will be Scherpenzeel (The Netherlands).
Interface, Inc. is a global commercial flooring company with an integrated collection of carpet tile and resilient flooring, including nora® LVT and rubber flooring. Their modular system helps clients create beautiful interiors that positively impact the people who use the spaces, as well as our planet.
Their Climate Take Back™ mission invites other companies to join us. We want to ensure that our business operations are restorative for the earth and create a favorable climate for life.
Interface in figures: 1.3 billion dollar turnover, 4,100 employees, sales in more than 100 countries, 7 production sites on 4 continents.
You will be part of very challenging and interesting process of further professionalization the legal organization. Diverse, dynamic and with an international focus. Good package of benefits (a.o. salary approximately € 3.500,00, 13 months) appealing culture, good opportunities for development and advancement.
Interested? Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to email@example.com
Jurist Arbeidsrecht – vloeiend Duits
Namens onze opdrachtgever, de Duits-Nederlandse Handelskamer (DNHK), komen wij graag in gesprek met een bevlogen Jurist Arbeidsrecht ter versterking v…
Advocaat IT & Privacy
Mooie vervolgstap voor een gevorderd Advocaat IT & Privacy bij een middelgroot kantoor met een duidelijke visie en groeistrategie gericht op een k…