We are searching for a hands-on Corporate Secretary Director with strong people management skills.
- The Director is responsible for the compliance of all corporate governance matters of the Dutch holding entities of the group of companies, including the management of the board meetings, preparing agenda’s, board packs, board minutes, logistics of meetings, interaction with internal audit, global treasury, corporate finance, global tax, local tax and the business with respect to the agenda items of the meetings and occupies a key role in the administration of critical corporate matters.
- The Director provides advice on corporate governance issues for the Dutch holding entities of the group of companies, encouraging the boards to perform frequent corporate governance reviews and to issue written statements and policies on corporate governance principles, helping the boards to tailor corporate governance principles and practices.
- You will be accountable to the Managing and Supervisory Boards of the Dutch Holding entities for the corporate governance framework and the compliance with Dutch law and internationally accepted corporate government standards. In order to discharge his duties, the Director interacts with senior management, including the corporate secretary vice president, head of global tax, CFO of the Dutch holding entities, head of internal audit, head of global treasury.
- The Director will be the deputy corporate secretary.
- You will provide legal support to global tax, (corporate) finance, global treasury and business development. Experience with leading change and affinity/experience with digitalisation. You will manage a team of one direct and three indirect reports. On your turn you will report to the Corporate Secretary Vice President in The Netherlands.
You are a Dutch qualified lawyer with 10-15 years PQE in private practice as attorney or civil law notary, and/or as corporate lawyer with a multinational company.
- Dynamic, ambitious and open minded personality.
- Strive for quality and process improvements.
- Visionary, but also eye for detail.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, hands-on and pro-active mentality.
- Excellent people management and organizational skills.
- Team player, ability to communicate effectively at various levels across the organization.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
Employs around 40,000 people around the world at 400 offices, 27 factories, five research & development centers and five product processing facilities. The company is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and sells its brands in 120 countries. For their Legal Department in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, we are looking for a Corporate Secretary Director.
A challenging job in an international environment with excellent working conditions.
If the above appeals to you and you wish to apply or to receive further information, please contact Willem Gentenaar: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wel eens nagedacht over landelijk werken en wonen in Gelderland? In dat geval biedt ALEX Advocaten een interessante propositie voor een gezond ambitie…
Junior Corporate Legal Counsel / Paralegal
Very interesting position for a Junior Corporate Legal Counsel/Paralegal who will work on a variety of corporate law matters and projects (cross-funct…