Challenging position for a passionate Corporate Lawyer: highly developed in legal terms, excellent communication and leadership skills.
Vistra Netherlands has a new, truly client centric modal which focuses on client engagement and satisfaction, as well as commercial success. They offer a robust and seamless service delivery model, supported by centers of operational excellence (enabled by efficient and automated process).
To be able to respond to new requests from our existing clients as well as new parties, we change the way we work. Large companies expect a sparring partner at a certain level, who knows the regulations well and can advice on what a client should look out for. Our client portfolio requires more in-depth knowledge. A number of activities are therefore standardized (like maintenance of compliance files), and more complex issues and activities remain.
In close collaboration with Relationship Managers and the Client Lifecycle Team, the Legal Team will deliver legal advice and services to Vistra Clients. The Legal Team consists of a Legal Expert, Paralegals (team of 7 ) and Legal Services Lawyers and provides generic agnostic (two team of 7) , but also sector specific transactional services (team of 10).
So, if you like to deploy your legal expertise as a Corporate Lawyer exclusively to a renewed organization, our Legal Team has an interesting opportunity for you! They are open for a passionate Corporate Lawyer, who will contribute to make Vistra’s services fit for the future!
As a Senior Legal Services Lawyer you commit to clients, you’ll be working as ONE, you do the right thing and you empower people!
- In the first place, you will manage client entities and corporate legal matters professionally, in accordance with Dutch corporate law and regulations;
- You will prepare and/or review of resolutions, (shareholder) agreements, proposals of authority, and other documents related to legal transactions, including coordination with third party service providers;
- You will advise on set-up of legal structures in the Netherlands, and other legal or statutory issues;
- You will be a coach, or mentor for more junior Legal Services Lawyers. You will help them grow within our new, innovative 2.0 organization;
- You will be responsible for the coordination, follow up and content of (board) meetings for client companies;
- You will identify compliance risks, in cooperation with the Client Lifecycle team;
- From your awareness of all developments within the client structure/group, you will identify possible commercial opportunities, and share these with the Relationship Managers and Client Lifecycle Team;
- You are able to maintain, but also build strong, professional business relationships with clients and other partners;
Qualifications and other requirements
- Master’s degree in Dutch Law (with emphasis on corporate, tax or notarial law);
- At least 4 years of relevant legal experience: preferably in managing a (international) client portfolio, and you have sound knowledge of various legal entity structures;
- Track record in managing and coaching junior colleagues;
- Excellent verbal and written Dutch and English communication skills;
- You are pro-active, focused on quality, persuasive and you have great advisory skills;
- If you have a background in real estate, or if you are experienced with holding companies: that’s a big plus!
- A passionate and enthusiastic working environment;
- Opportunity for the development of your career in a stimulating and international setting;
- Excellent work-life balance: workplace flexibility and flexibel working hours;
- Competitive total rewards: salary up to € 85.000,00 plus additional (individual) bonus.
T&P Legal supports Vistra in the recruitment of the Senior Legal Lawyer. If you are interested, we would like to receive your CV and motivation letter: email@example.com
You can of course also call Willem Gentenaar if you want more information: 06 12 97 68 93
Full confidentiality of your response is of course guaranteed.
Ervaren Advocaat Bouwrecht
Als ervaren advocaat weet jij dat het bouwrecht meer om mensen dan om stenen draait. De UAV en de UAV-GC, burenrecht, PPS-projecten, kabel- en leiding…
Ervaren Advocaat Arbeidsrecht
Ben jij een ambitieuze, ondernemende teamspeler met ervaring binnen Arbeidsrecht, vind jij het een uitdaging om jouw eigen praktijk uit te bouwen en d…