We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to join Seaway Heavy Lifting in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. The Contracts Manager is responsible for the content of SHL contracts that are allocated to him or her and shall negotiate directly with (inter)national clients on terms and conditions of our contracts together with the Proposal Manager.
The primary task of this role is to provide contractual and commercial input to Project Management. The Contracts Manager is also responsible for the content of Seaway Heavy Lifting contracts that are allocated to him/her as his/her responsibility. The Contracts Manager shall negotiate directly with (inter)national clients on the terms and conditions of Seaway Heavy Lifting’s contracts together with the Proposal Manager.
- Review of client proposed contracts and evaluation against Seaway Heavy Lifting’s contracting policies and drafting of commercial and contractual clarifications for presentation in Seaway Heavy Lifting’s proposals to clients.
- Prepare and issue the contract documents in accordance with Seaway Heavy Lifting standard and applicable law.
- Negotiate the terms and conditions with our clients.
- Ensure that all sections of commercial contracts are integrated without conflicts between various sections of the contract.
- Prepare master service agreements and other subcontracts.
- Advise and act where necessary on legal matters, disputes pertaining to Seaway Heavy Lifting’s internal and external matters.
- Keep track on insurances SHL has in place and advise the Vessel Manager when contract requirements will not be in compliance with placed insurance.
- Provide legal and contractual support to the Project Managers during projects.
- Liaise with Proposal Managers, Manager Business Acquisition Department, Operations and Engineering Department.
- Liaise with all (sub) contractors and other possible stakeholders.
Capability profile / Qualifications:
- A business law education at university level or equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in similar position in the same industry (offshore & engineering).
- Knowledge of UK Law and preferably German Law. • Excellent knowledge of oral and written English.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Accurate and structured; team player.
- Willing to travel abroad frequently
About the company
Seaway Heavy Lifting is a leading offshore contractor in the global Oil & Gas and Renewables industry, offering tailored T&I (Transport & Installation) and EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation) solutions. They service a diverse client portfolio including the major operators in the offshore Oil & Gas and offshore Renewables industry. They operate globally focussing on the North Sea, Mediterranean, America’s, Africa, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
Their goal is to provide their clients with the most effective and added value solutions. This goal is supported by our highly skilled and motivated workforce, quality assets and our continuous focus on new technologies. Their crane vessels Stanislav Yudin, with a lift capacity of 2500mt, and Oleg Strashnov, with a 5000mt lift capacity, enable them to carry out large and complex projects throughout the world.
SHL offers a fulltime job (40 hours per week) in an internationally orientated company in Zoetermeer. As well as a salary conforming to the market norm, they also offer excellent secondary terms and conditions.
Interested? Please send your resume including notes on application to email@example.com.
Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire Civiel Vastgoed
Wij ondersteunen een gerenommeerd advocatenkantoor in het Zuid-Nederland bij hun zoektocht naar een gedreven Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire…
Wij searchen op dit moment voor een advocaat-medewerker Arbeidsrecht voor een kantoor in de regio A’dam (Top 25), sterk in het begeleiden van fusies,…