On behalf of JTC (Netherlands) B.V., we currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and driven Company Lawyer to join their dedicated client team within the Corporate Services Division based in Amsterdam
As Company Lawyer you will handle all legal and administrative matters of client companies and you are able to maintain and develop relationships with domestic and foreign advisors, banks and shareholders taking into account the existing procedures of JTC (Netherlands) BV. You will be part of a dedicated client team and you have a responsibility to keep the client files in good legal and financial standing.
Day to day responsibilities
- Assist in incorporations and share transfers of client companies in close co-operation with the client, notary, law firms and tax firms;
- Appoint/Remove management/supervisory directors, change of domicile of the company etc;
- Draft standard legal documents e.g. management agreements, loan agreements, minutes and proxies;
- Review and assess relevant legal documentation and advice from third parties;
- Raise any legal tax issue of a client transaction and liaise with the client and/or advisors;
- Draft liquidations agreements and perform the formalities concerning liquidation of companies;
- Attend and, depending on experience, partly independently carry out meetings with clients and consultants;
- Update and maintain the client portfolio in good standing and comply with the rules and regulations of the Dutch Central Bank and/or related legislation.
- Master of Dutch Law (with emphasis on company law, tax or notary law);
- At least around 3-5 years of experience with keeping a portfolio of client companies in good legal standing by advising and guiding those clients in their business structuring;
- Accurate and independent, but also a teamplayer;
- Pro-active attitude and a ‘hands-on” mentality;
- Practical knowledge of Wft/Wtt and VAT/Corporation tax issues;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Strong, ambitious personality.
An independent, award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services to institutional and private clients.
Established in 1987, they now have over 600 people in offices across 19 jurisdictions in six continents, with assets under administration totalling over US$85billion. Their independence and shared ownership culture means they all share the same priority: the best interests of our clients.
In 2017, JTC acquired an office in the Netherlands (New Amsterdam Cititrust) which is recognised as a premier jurisdiction for holding, finance and investment vehicles and, increasingly, also for funds. JTC’s Netherlands team specialise in providing a range of corporate and administration services, including: company formation, corporate management, administration, accounting, financial reporting and legal and secretarial services. The Netherlands office focuses on management and accounting of the most commonly used legal entities such as NVs (public companies with limited liability), BVs (private companies with Limited Liability), Coops (Dutch Cooperatives) and Stichtings (Foundations).
JTC’s culture places a strong focus on the development of its employees. They value their employees’ commitment to their career and encourage and support you if you wish to pursue a professional qualification as well as providing ongoing learning and development opportunities through our Academy and Gateway programmes. Their vision for the future is driven by an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
You will be part of very challenging and interesting transition. Diverse, dynamic and with an international focus. Excellent remuneration, appealing culture, good opportunities for development and advancement.
Interested? Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire Civiel Vastgoed
Wij ondersteunen een gerenommeerd advocatenkantoor in het Zuid-Nederland bij hun zoektocht naar een gedreven Advocaat-medewerker / gevorderd stagiaire…
Wij searchen op dit moment voor een advocaat-medewerker Arbeidsrecht voor een kantoor in de regio A’dam (Top 25), sterk in het begeleiden van fusies,…