On behalf of the Kiltoprak Trust Company (A’dam) we are searching for an ambitious Client Director.
The Client Director will be a member of the ‘initial team’ of our company and will take on a central role within our organisation which intends to expand significantly in the next years. This will provide ample challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As Client Director you will manage your client portfolio and your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. Your main responsibilities will be to take ownership of a team that provides daily legal and financial management and coordination of between 60 to 100 client companies, reporting to the COO and CEO.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Managing client relationships for a portfolio of (Dutch) holding and financing companies of international clients;
- Managing a growing client services team of legal and financial professionals and ensuring a consistently high level of service from the team;
- Coordinating the onboarding and periodic review of clients in accordance with the firm’s client take on procedures;
- Responsible for the billing and debtor review of your clients;
- If required, provide directorship services to client entities in the Netherlands;
- Liaising with clients, auditors, tax and legal advisors and investment managers;
- Maintaining a network of legal and fiscal advisors and developing additional referrals from these advisors;
- Reviewing all types of agreements and legal documentation required in a client’s portfolio while ensuring risk mitigation from a director’s point of view;
- Coordinating the set-up and management of corporate and private legal structures and providing;
- Involvement in acquisitions and reorganising client companies and structures;
- Final review of financial statements for client companies;
- Reviewing and execution of tax returns.
- Assisting with the incorporation of Dutch entities and subsidiaries outside the Netherlands.
- Master in Dutch Law (with a focus on tax, contract, company or notarial law);
- Over 8 years relevant working experience in the Dutch trust sector or similar corporate management services experience with multiple clients / geographies;
- Structured, accurate, flexible, hands-on and able to deliver your best work when facing a tight deadline;
- Positive personality with a natural drive for results and willing to work in a small business environment with potential to grow rapidly;
- Good communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally and a fluent proficiency of the English and basic understanding of the Dutch language (knowledge of another language is considered a plus);
- You take ownership and possess team spirit and have the capacity to build strong client relationships;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgement;
- Experience within real estate and/or private equity management and funds, financial services or the trust industry;
- An affinity with the dynamics of emerging markets is an advantage.
About the company
Kiltoprak Trust Company NV, based in Amsterdam, is part of Bericorp Financial Services Group. Founded in 2011, the Bericorp Financial Services Group is active in corporate finance advisory through Kiltoprak Financiers NV and renders corporate, financial and management services through Kiltoprak Trust Company.
From our offices in Amsterdam, we provide company incorporation, management, accounting and corporate secretarial services in the Netherlands to private clients and (family owned) medium-tolarge corporates with an initial geographical focus on Turkey, Eastern Europe and the CIS. We assist our clients in executing the financial, accounting or fiscal advisory they received from their advisors and provide tailor-made solutions to the companies that are incorporated in the Netherlands as a result of the advice. Through Kiltoprak Group we maintain sound and active relationships with reputable financial institutions worldwide.
Kiltoprak Trust Company provides a tailormade approach to each client taking into account the clients’ commercial objectives and needs, as well as business and cultural practices with the aim to create a service level which reflects the clients’ priorities.
A challenging and international working environment where team work really counts. The Client Director is essential for Kiltoprak Trust Company and because the company is supervised by the Dutch Central Bank, integrity and honest behaviour and attitude is preliminary. Our environment will provide you with multiple growth opportunities and we will invest in your training and education at the cost of the company.
Kiltoprak Trust Company offers competitive working conditions with a salary up to € 90.000,00 excl. bonus.
Please send us your resume including notes on application (match, motivation) to email@example.com
Adviseur Executive Search
Zelfstandige positie voor een bevlogen en gedreven persoon. Een advocaat/jurist met uiteraard interesse in het recht maar nog meer in mensen en hun ca…
(Aankomend) Partner Huur en Onroerend Goed
Een prachtige kans voor een gezond ambitieuze teamspeler die zijn sporen binnen het Vastgoed heeft verdiend. Je voelt je als een vis in het water in d…