About our client:
Our client is a well-established international company. Currently, for the office of our client in the Netherlands, ‘Randstad’, we are looking for an associate General Counsel Group IP (Fixed term employment contract, 6 months. Start: beginning of December. Interim/ Legal secondment not possible).
To advise on all aspects of the creation, maintenance, protection and enforcement of our client’s trade marks, patents and designs, in designated countries and regions.
- Drafting and negotiating confidentiality agreements, consultancy agreements, joint development agreements, co-existence/settlement agreements and simple licence agreements in English. Advising the business on the IP aspects of other commercial agreements and transactions.
- Those aspects assigned to the Employee of the clearance of our client’s names, and our client’s designs against third party rights, and compliance with our client’s trade mark guidelines.
- Those aspects assigned to the Employee of the filing, prosecution, maintenance and oppositions, in designated countries, of our client’s trade marks and designs, including compliance with our client’s filing policies; oppositions to third party trade marks and designs in the designated countries.
- The enforcement of our client’s trade marks and designs in designated countries within EMEA, including both criminal and civil action and anti-counterfeiting.
- Activities for the promotion of awareness of our client’s intellectual property matters including training and presentations to ait, Marketing and Design and participation in induction courses for new our client’s employees.
- Manage outside lawyers and service suppliers.
- Liaising with other members of the IP team, including in other regions.
- Special projects relating to intellectual property matters agreed with the Senior IP Counsel, from time to time.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 3 years experience, maximum of 12 years experience
- At least 3 years experience in managing major trade mark portfolios or trade mark enforcement
- Good drafting skills and business acumen
- Team player and ability to manage and develop direct reports effectively
- Strong intelligence and flexibility to manage diverse range of trade mark and design matters
- Excellent level of oral and written English language skills
A challenging job within a dynamic international environment. Fixed term employment contract, 6 months, around 39 hours a week. Interim/ Legal secondment not possible.
Please send your resume including notes on application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advocaat Bouwrecht met interesse in aanpalende rechtsgebieden
Wij ondersteunen JagerKuiper Advocaten bij hun zoektocht naar een Advocaat Bouwrecht, met een gezonde interesse in andere rechtsgebieden. JagerKuiper…
Als Legal Counsel bij Avega ben je nauw betrokken bij grote overname-deals en investeringen van private equity partijen in Nederland. Juridisch inhoud…